Monday, January 16, 2012

All that I love..

I had so much fun creating this card!! Can't you just tell how much I love the Kenny K digistamps, my new obsession! I just got a few more and I cant wait to color them and make something awesome with them. This card incorporates so many things that I love: my favorite colors, roses, lace, feathers..Valentines Day. I will be giving this card to my husband for valentines, hope he likes it. I love how the card front closes with a ribbon and when you open it...Surprise!  Over the holidays I got some new toys and the Silhoutte Cameo was one of them. I love my cricut...but this machine is just great. The die cuts on this card are downloads from the Silhoutte library. The paper is from my other new obsession, stampin up. The sentiment was stamped and punched out with a stampin up punch. I put some mini prima roses, and all other embellishments were found in my stash. Im very new to coloring with my prisma pencils and have alot to learn, but it is a real joy to see images transform. Thanks for looking.

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz: Bowdacious Challenge The bow for the closure and in the inside.
Sketch Saturday
Crafty Ann's: Lets think Hot challenge  I think she is pretty hot!
Celebrate the Occasion Must use polka dots
The Pink Elephant TPE131: Favorite Colors Red and Black
Card Makin Mamas: Happy New Year My new toys, the Silhoutte Cameo, Prismacolor Pencils.






18 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous and I love how you've interpreted our challenge at Crafty Ann's! Thank you for joining us and I hope we'll see you for the next one too. :o)
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! This is cheeky and I love it! What a great image and sassy card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Crafty Anns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting...i just love this digi!

      Delete
  3. Ahh!! This is super fantastic! Wow, you did a wonderful job! Never have seen the way this opens before! Love your colors and the image too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The card still opens up like a standard card to write a note inside..but this just gave it something extra. Thanks for looking.

      Delete
  4. WOW!! the more I see of how the silhouette works the more I want one of my own, sadly I don't have the funds atm :(
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great to have..even cut my stamp out for me!

      Delete
  5. WOW just WOW this rocks! Great Job!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sexy, awesome card! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and sassy card, that is going to make someone a happy Valentine! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sexy Valentine card! Your husband will LOVE it!
    Thanks for playing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool Valentine card! Great job! Thanks for playing at CTO this week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god this is so sassy and sexy - i love it !!!!

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an amazing job here wow! Thanks so much for playing with us at
    Kenny K’s Krafty Gilz Bow-Dacious challenge!

    Tammy, KKKG DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing job on this card. Thanks for playing with us at CTO

    ReplyDelete