Thursday, January 19, 2012

Family Digital Layout

One of the things that I love so much about paper crafting is the many different avenues that this hobby can take.  There is always a new technique to try, a new product you just have to have and the list goes on. It never gets boring to me and it is something that is totally relaxing and enjoyable to me. Even when I make a mistake, I work with it and take it into another direction. It is so satisfying to look at what can be accomplished with a little imagination. Today I wanted to try making a digital scrapbook page. I used My Digital Studio from stampin up and this great picture I have of my mom. My mom has been my inspiration to engage in crafts. I remember when I was younger spending afternoons crocheting with my mom and helping her create fabulous home decor. This really instilled in me a love of finding flow in creative outlets. Thanks mom! Now as an adult I have influenced my mom to take up papercrafting and we have spent some great times putting together cards or anything that we are inspired to create. She is a truly talented woman!


4 comments:

  1. this is a really nice page!! would love to have more info on the lovely red flowers! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are png files that I have. I imported them into the software and added them to my layout.

    ReplyDelete