Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge: Masculine Theme


Ok so it was time to clean the dust of my Cricut Expression and make something. I have never entered a challenge but what better way to start. This was tough! Masculine theme!! How I had to fight to hold back on the stickles, ribbon and rhinestones..lol. I made an 8 by 8 scrapbook page. The recipe is as follows: Paper is from DCWV Dots, stripes and plaids stack. The beutiful digistamp comes from Kenny K, her name is bodacious Bev. I colored her with prismacolor pencils. Her hat came from Paperdoll dress up, cut at 1". The horse is from WinterWoodland cut at 5.75". The sheriff badge (star) is from Create a Critter, cut at 7.25". The phrase is from Boys will be boys, cut at 2.0". The frame is from Elegant Edges, I cut it at 4.0. Everything was inked with Tim Holtz distressing inks. I like the way it came out. I plan to put a pic of my husband in the open frame. Hope you like!

12 comments:

  1. I just love this card. The cuts are nice, and the Kenny K Image is just toot sweet. Bodacious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O gosh, I didn't realize that I follow you on YouTube also. Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! And how super the way you combined the image with Cricut cuts. Everything looks perfect together!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was fun putting this together.

      Delete
  4. Super great page :D Love all the details. Thanks for linking up with us at FCCB! New follower ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking. It was a great challenge for me..needed the motivation.

      Delete
  5. Nice layout-- I like how you combined so many cuts and then the stamped image. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun! Absolutely love what you did with the Cricut cuts and the great Kenny K. image! I just love those! Thanks for joining us at FCCB. Please stop by to check out our Wednesday post. Trust me, you won't want to miss it! ;) It will go live at 8:00 AM EST. I can't believe your blog is so new and already you've achieved so much!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
    FCCB Coordinator
    http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am so flattered to have made top 5!! How exciting. I had fun making this layout, thanks for the recognition.

      Delete