Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Forever a Rose

It has been such a busy week for me so far. I have barely had time to get crafty. Today I put together a quick card. The image is a digi from Crafts and Me, Forever Rose. I colored her with my prismas and I am really loving the way her hair came out. I am so excited that I am learning how to add dimension to my images! I am really enjoying the coloring process. All the paper used is from DCWV: The Street Lace Stack, The Glitter Stack and The Tres Chic stack. The bottom of the card front was punched out with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from TPC Studio, Brush Stroke Greetings. I stamped it unto pink carstock and punched it out with my stampin up word window punch. The ribbon is from American Crafts. I attached a button to the bow from my stash. I added some faux stitching around the card. I put a little extra sparkle by adding bling along the top of the punched out border. I think it tied the brighter pink of the ribbon in nicely. I also put glossy accents on her lips and some stickles on her eyes for some extra drama. I really like the simplicity of this card. I hope you find inspiration in this card, and enjoy whatever time you can give to your crafts. Thanks for stopping by.

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge 139 Recipe
Card Making Mamas: Something old, The paper from my stash, ribbon
Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge 50, anything goes



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing along at DCD!

    ReplyDelete