Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something Blue

It is a wonderful day!! While it may be snowing and blowing outside, I am lucky enough to be enjoying a day off, indoors, and able to get to some crafting. This year I set some goals for myself and I am super excited that they are going well. One of those goals is to expand my creativity and share my love of crafting with the wonderful and talented community of crafters in this world. I am always so inspired by the wonderful creations I see posted on blogs, hopefully I can inspire someone as well. I am so flattered to have been chosen as top 5 over at fantabulous cricut for this past weeks challenge. AMAZING! With all those great submissions..I am truly honored. Thank you, Thank you!! Todays project is a birthday card, following a blue color scheme. I like to have plenty of birthday cards completed and ready to give when needed. The digi is from Kenny K stamps: Lady Victoria. She was so much fun to color with my prismas. The paper is from DCWV: Dots, Plaids and Stripes stack. The flourishes, border and the back of my sentiment tag are spellbinders dies: Fleur de lis accents. The birthday sentiment was stamped with memento ink, stampin up stamp and punch. The bow and rhinestones are from my stash.

I plan to enter the following challenges:

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Anything goes with blue
Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog: 187, The many faces of women
Sentimental Sundays: Ribbon
Sassy Studio Designs: Lets Celebrate!
Crafty Cardmakers: no floral embellishments
Crazy 4 Challenges: Monochromatic card in blues



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...stunning card...LOVE how you utilized your Spellbinders. Fantastic coloring to...love the blue and brown combo. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fab image, love how you coloured this powerful lady. Thank ypou so much for joining us at Craft Cardmakers and good luck.


    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. O la la, what a stunning image.
    Thanks for joing us @ sentimental sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fun card. Nice colors, and design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous and a great take on this weeks theme at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty. Your coloring rocks! So glad you joined the celebration challenge at Sassy Studio Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and funny birthday wishing card.Your colors and designing is a fantastic work. I like your work and appreciate.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete