Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cheeky Alert!

Did I mention I would be posting several projects this weekend..lol. My next card measures 5x7 and I put it together using the sketch from Sketch Saturday. Now I think I smiled the whole time I colored this image. The digi is from Kenny K, AlluraVonD. She was colored using my prismas and I used glossy accents to give her boots a patent leather look. I also put glossy accents on her lips to give her a lipgloss look. I used black glitter on her undergarments and boot strings. Her necklace also got the bling treatment. The sentiment is from Stampin Ups Ps. I love you stamp set. I stamped it with basic black ink and then punched it out using Stampin Ups round punch and scalloped punch. The background cardstock is from DCWV: The Street Lace Stack. Ribbons and bling are from my stash. This card will definately be going to the hubby. Thanks so much for stopping in.

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday:#195
Secret Crafter: #173, Bingo Challenge, Ribbon, Swirls and Gems
Delicious Doodles: #13, Pink to make the boys Wink
Craft us Crazy: #21, Favorite color/embellishment, Glitter!





7 comments:

  1. Wow a gorgeous creation and great take on our Bingo theme this week, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    also please consider changing to moderated comments as I struggle to read these letter things, and others may too, I would not want you to lose followers or miss comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS - she's super and your colouring is wonderful. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful
    thanks for joining our bingo challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you have paper to match that image! It looks WONDERFUL. :) Great job with all the little extras on her mouth, boots, outfit and necklace. That is fantastic.


    Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
    Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun! Love what you've done with that image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Delicious Doodles. Hope to see more from you soon.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Va va va voom!! So gorgeous! Love the colors and your fab image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sassy & wonderful match of the mesh net paper. You need to ck out the Dare To Be Sassy site challenges.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete