Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cheeky Nurse

My second project today is an A2 card featuring this cute little nurse from the Greeting Farm, Cheeky Nurse. She was colored using my copics and I added a little bit of glitter to her shoes, collar and sleeves to make the image pop a little. Any excuse to use glitter works for me!..lol. The label she sits on is a nestabilities die cut on Stampin Up's cherry cobbler cardstock. I stamped this sentiment on to the same cherry cobbler cardstock and used Stampin Up's modern label punch to punch it out. The ribbon is from Stampin up as well. The flowers are mini primas, I just love those. The rhinestones and button are from my stash. The background stripe paper is from My Minds Eye, Lost and Found paper stack. I plan to give this card to a coworker who has been feeling under the weather. I really am loving working with the Greeting Farm images. I won a challenge at Simons Stamp and Show and used the gift certificate to purchase 5 of these stamps. They are so cute!

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges: c4c124, stripes and polka dots
Moving along with The Times: Get well soon




5 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab! what a great image! Gorgeous paper and embellishments! I love those roses around the beautiful frame! The perfect card to cheer a person up!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great get well card! Love the colours and the fab nestie shape. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring and I love your little nurse! Sure to make anyone feel better!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck with the Get Well challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wonderful hair coloring on this. Like Spellbinders dies. My daughter is who I consider the artist in my family and does a wonderful job with drawing portraits with the eyes drawing you into the image. You can ck out some of her artwork of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww ;) this is WAY too cute;)

    ReplyDelete