Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fantabulous Celebration!

I was the spotlight artist this week at The Fantabulous Cricut Blog! How exciting!! I feel so honored to have been chosen for this priveledge, so awesome.Unfortunately my project for guest designer got lost in cyber space and it was not recieved in time to post to the blog..:( However, I still want to help the blog celebrate with their 100 challenge event! There challenge this week is a color combination using the colors of the Fantabulous Cricut Blog. I put together this card using various Cricut cartridges. The digi is from the Greeting Farm, Cupcake Anya. I colored her with my copics. The label she rests on as well as the "sweet" sentiment is from Lacy Labels. I added some glitter for some extra bling on the side flourishes.The butterfly border is from Elegant Edges. The cupcake is from Hello Kitty Greetings. The little butterflies are from Hannah Montanna. The balloons were cut from the Wrap It Up cartridge. I colored them with my copics and added glitter. The paper is from Stampin Up. The beautiful paper flowers are from Prima. The ribbon is olive green from Stampin Up. Brads and rhinestones are from my stash. I really had alot of fun using this color combination. Reminds me of spring time and I cant wait for the season to arrive. Thank you for stopping by. Congratulations to the Fantabulous Cricut Blog. Here is wishing you many more wonderful posts and great challenges!







 

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. The pattern paper goes so well with the rest. Love all the glitter especially on the cupcake, how sweet. Thanks for celebrating with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! :) I love the colors and your coloring is divine!

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Great choice of papers and die cuts! Love the little girl! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your coloring is AMAZING!! this card is just so beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and congrats on your spotlight sunday! very well deserved!!!

    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete