Saturday, February 18, 2012

Heartbreaker

Hello my fellow crafters!! I have been on a crafting hiatus. Life has been pretty busy of late but I am so happy that I have this weekend to get some much needed creativity going. I am hoping to have several projects completed and posted this weekend. My first project is an A2 birthday card. The digi stamp is "Frankie Knuckles" from Kenny K. I colored him with my prismas and added a little bit of brown glitter to his buttons and earring. I think he came out so handsome. The sentiment was made in My Digital Studio from Stampin Up and punched out with the modern label punch from Stampin up. The hearts are die cuts from the cricut cartridge Love Struck. The label that frankie stands on was cut using a nestabilities die and my Grand Calibur. The ribbon is from Stampin up in cherry cobbler. Background paper is from DCWV: The winter stack. I also put some glitter on the hearts border using recollections glitter in red. I hope you enjoy this card! Thanks for stopping by.

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz: #80, Red Hearts
Crafty Ann's: #59 Bold and bright
Crafty Catz: #120: Favorite Things, Glitter and Kenny K digis
Card Makin Mamas: #39 Happy Birthday
Hooked on crafts: # 17, hearts





4 comments:

  1. oh this is fantastic, so clever with the wording, a really cracking card

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and he certainly did come out handsome - perfect for our bold & bright challenge at Crafty Ann's. Thank you for joining us.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love your digi; he is so cool!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the eyes on this image. This has a Johnny Depp as himself rather than as Captain Jack Sparrow look to it. I'm a big fan of JD as CJS and you can see several sketches on my blog sidebar that showcase my daughter's artwork of JC as CJS.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete