Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tiny but Mighty

Today I want to share this super cute and tiny easel card I put together for valentines day. I love this digi from the Greeting Farm, "Chibi Spain". I sized her down to fit my 3 x 3 easel and colored her with my prismas. I sprinkled some glitter on her fan and earrings. The background scalloped square was cut from the Lacy Labels cricut cartridge. The main center heart came from the Hannah Montana cartridge. I put glitter on it using my zig two way glue pen and inkadinkadoo glitter in red. The heart that holds my sentiment was the negative from my heart frame in the center. I printed out my sentiment on the computer and punched it out with my stampin up word window punch. I thought "Mi Amor", my love, was fitting for this image. The heart border was cut out using the Elegant Edges Cartridge, I also used the same glitter on this to add some bling. I used the left over tiny negative space hearts to embellish the front and base of card. I added some black rhinestones from my stash. The paper used is: My Minds Eye, Lost and Found: Union Square 6 x 6 pad and cardstock from stampin up. This card was such a joy to create. I smiled the whole time. It is just so small and so cute.  Thanks for stopping by, Ole!

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 96, Valentiny card, 3x3
Cricut Cardz Challenge 101: Be my Valentine
My Craft Spot: Anything goes
Cooking with Cricut Challenge 71: Childs valentine using pink,red, white
Tuesday Throwdown #83: use hearts
Moving along with the times: #134 have a heart






16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing @ CWC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhhh I say a real sweetie, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is fabulous! I love easel cards, and the fact that you made one THIS TINY is super impressive! Your colouring skills are superb, and who doesn't like sparkle? :) Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us over at Cooking With Cricut this week.
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm a new Follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is GORGEOUS. Love that image and the glittet you added and the easel.

    Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.Love the digi and her added sparkle!
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    www.jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, love it, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out SO pretty!! I just love the image and the sparkle paper:) Great design and wonderful job!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is super love all the glitter. Thanks for playing our Have a Heart Challenge on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow such a cute little card thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
    Jenny x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a sweet senorita and gorgeous sparkle
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love all your pretty details! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! The glitter is such a lovely touch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so pretty!! I love all the images you use!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH so darling. The smallest easel Ive seen so clever :) Thanks for sharing with us at TT This week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! I love the red, black, and glittery paper combination. Great job! Thanks for entering your card in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete