Sunday, February 5, 2012

With Love Envelope Box

I wanted to make a box that could hold some treats and my tiny little easel card that I made several days ago. This box will be going to my son's teacher for Valentines Day. The box was made on my Cameo using a cut file from the Silhoutte library.  The dimensions of the box are 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 1 . The digi is "Chibi Spain" from the Greeting Farm. I printed and cut her out on my Cameo at 4". She was colored with my prismas and I added glitter to her fan, earrings, dress and the flowers on her hair. I stamped my sentiment on Stampin Up cardstock, with cherry cobbler ink and punched it out with the word window punch from Stampin Up. The sentiment is from TCP Studios, Brush Stroke Greetings. The label she rests on is large ovals nestabilities die with the scalloped oval to match. I am very proud of my bow!! The ribbon is from my stash and I glued a button down to the middle. The pattern paper in the background is from Stampin Up, Love Letter. I am having so much fun making all my valentines goodies. I hope you enjoy this cute little box and find some inspiration for your own Valentines projects. Have a great SuperBowl Sunday!

I plan to enter this box into the following challenges:
Crafty Ann's Challenge # 58: Love is the air
Sentimental Sundays: Challenge #88 Feel the Love
Card Makin Mamas Challenge 38: Valentines
Delicious Doodles Challenge 12: All loved up
Dream Valley Challenge #25: Valentine




9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkles, and what great dimension! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card abd gorgeous image
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely, the image is beautifully coloured and the ribbon just perfect for the theme.

    Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. this fabulous! Love your envie box! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our love challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so gorgeous. Beautifully colored. You son's teacher will love it. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty creation hun!
    Thanks for playing with the Delicious Doodles Challenge this time, and good luck with the draw.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous box. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete