Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back with a Valentine



Hello!! It has been a very long time since I have blogged or posted any projects! How I have missed sharing and joining in all the wonderful challenges. It has been a very hectic year and unfortunately I did not get around to posting much. I'm back...lol. I can say however that I have not been absent from crafting. Christmas cards, boxes, tags..check. Lately my focus has really been on mini albums. Nonetheless I wanted to start with a simple valentine card. Oh how I love this time of year! Red, black, pink, roses, lace, CHOCOLATE..lol. This are definite color schemes and embellishments I love to work with. So I present my favorite Kenny K image, Missfortune. I love coloring her with my copics. I also added a little bit of glitter on her boots and garters. The background doilie is a die cut I got from the Silhoutte library and cut out.  The calendar card is one of the elements from CartaBella Beautiful Memories, digital collection. I traced and cut out on my silhoutte. The background paper is from Authentiques, Lovely collection. I absolutely love that paper!! The Stamp is from Stampin ups PS. I love you set and punched out with the word window punch. The roses are from I Am Roses. The rest of the embellishments are from my stash. Thank you for stopping by. Hope you like.

I plan to enter the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles: Anything goes with my favorite colors
Card Making Mamas: Anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges: Anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend: Anything goes




 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great card!!! :) Your coloring is AMAZING!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is she sassy or what?! Your colouring is gorgeous, and the die-cuts are so effective! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete