Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fairy in Flight

Hello Everyone!! I am really excited to share this A2 card I put together today. I used the sketch over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge to plan this card. If you have visited my blog before you probably already know that I love Kenny K digis. They are so fun to color and work with. My collection of these  fabulous digital stamps is definitely growing. Without further ado I present my fairy in flight. This gorgeous little faerie was colored using my copics. I used some different colors on her and I really like the way she came out. I also inked her up using distress inks to soften the colors and give her more of a subdued look. I sprinkled glitter on her skirt, wings and vest to finish her off. I used pop dots to add dimension and her wings come off the card. The fabulous roses were rubbed with distress stickles in diamond. I also made another pin, and tucked it in the roses. I think it gave it a nice touch. Thank you for stopping by, hope you like the card! Have a great day, stay crafty.

Supplies:
Paper from Prima, The Almanac Collection
Kraft paper from Recollections
I am Roses
Stampin Up labels punch, Four frames stamp set, Chocolate chip ink
Memento ink in rose bud
Sentiment from Inkadinkadoo: Inspirational Lift
Kenny K Digi: Fun Faerie
Cameo for doillie
Beads, pin, bling, glitter, from my stash
Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut stain.

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Moving along with the times: Bling it on
Kenny K's Krafty Krew: Get Sketchy
Die Cutting Divas: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Bling it on




 
 





9 comments:

  1. Aww this is beautiful !! what a wonderful fairy and you've coloured her to perfection… I love her softly coloured wings with the touch of saprkle! and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous… it's a stunning card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining in our sketch challenge at KKKK!!!
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a really special card, I love the Fairy and your colors are really really beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is absolutely fabulous.

    Great take on the sketch!

    Your coloring is wonderful.

    Thanks for playing along with KKKK's sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone for the sweet comments..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm, I don't see my comment. Weird. Anyway...I really like your autumn palette! And, your coloring on her hair is FaBuLoUs!!! You did very well on the sketch! Thank you for playing with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love this colour combination. Awesome card. Thank you for sharing with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete