Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feeling the blues..:)

Today I want to share a quick 5 by 5 card using a fabulous sketch from sketch Saturday. The great digi image is from Kenny K. I colored her with my copics. I struggle with coloring black hair and in her case tried to color her hair highlights blue, which are really not showing up in the pictures! I cut the circles with a nestabilities die and used a paper from DCWV Winter Wonderland stack. The blue polka dot paper is from Stampin up and the light blue is from Color Bok. The sentiment is a metal embellishment from Tim Holtz.  The background label is from a Stampin up punch. The roses are from I Am Roses. The glass wheat piece, brads, ribbon and metal key are from my stash. Everything was inked with Tim Holtz Walnut stain distressing ink. I absolutely love the way this card came out, hope you enjoy.

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday
Craft Challenge: Color Combo





1 comment:

  1. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Good luck. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete