Friday, January 18, 2013

The Scraps of Life

Greetings my fellow crafter's. Does this feel like the never ending week or what! I am so glad to say its Friday! After a long day at work I had the joy of coming home to appreciate the better things in life.. Family and crafting.. Who could ask for more. Today I have a 5 by 7 card that I made using the sketch at Stamptacular Sunday. I really like to use sketches as they give me some much needed direction. The best thing about this card however is that it was made using up some fabulous scraps. I love when I'm able to dig in my ever increasing bin of paper pieces and make something like this.  I really enjoyed making this card, hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

Paper: from various stacks of DCWV and Recollections Botanical steam punk
Stamp: PS I love you from Stampin Up.
Digi Image: Hannah Lynn image, Forever Rose
Copics
Ribbon and button from my stash
Punches: Stampin Up for sentiment, Martha Stewart punch aroung the page for frame

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown:Frame It
Stamptacular Sunday: Sketch Challenge
Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Buttons and Bows
Charisma CardZ:Punches


5 comments:

  1. I love these colors - They are fabulous together and you don't see this combination very often. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab design, love the papers and image
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love your coloring. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, love your colours and image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous card, really stunning, I love the colours and the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete