Sunday, February 3, 2013

p.s. I love you

Today I want to share a quick A2 card. I am back in my comfort zone, using my favorite colors and embellishments. The fabulous digi "Cabaret" was colored with my copics. I added some glitter to her boots and I glimmer misted her as well. I have her sitting on a doilie that I stamped with hearts  and heat embossed. The sentiment was stamped in memento ink and punched out with my Stampin up punch. I made a stick pin and tucked it in the bed of roses. Once the card was assembled I sprayed everything with glimmer mist to give it some sparkle. I hope you enjoy this cute little valentines card. Have a great day and as always stay crafty!

Supplies:
DP: Authentique, The Lovely Collection. I just love this paper!!
Recollections Kraft cardstock
Stampin Up: P.S. I love you stamp set and coordinating punch
Memento ink in Tuxedo black
Distress ink in Black soot
I am Roses
Rhinestones, ribbon, beads from my stash
Digi: Kenny K Cabaret
Copics
Baking doilie
Glimmer Mist in Pearle

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew: Hearts and flowers
Card Makin Mamas: In the mood for love
Dream Valley Challenges: Valentines
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: anything goes with ribbon




11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love the image and colours and what a great sentiment.

    Thank you for joining Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, sassy AND sweet! Love it! AND love the stick pin! Thanks for playing with Card Makin Mamas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons please turn off word verification

    ReplyDelete
  4. Word verification off.. thanks for the heads up! Didn't know it was on..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Word verification off.. thanks for the heads up! Didn't know it was on..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, i love your Cabaret, and that doily!

    Kenntk-hugs from Dt-Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Fab image and embellies! Thanks for joining our Valentines challenge at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout, papers, and flowers. She looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card, looks brill, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Great choice in image and fab embellies! Thanks for joining Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week and good luck!
    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, love it, love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Kraft Krew Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete