Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shabby Love


Here is another card I put together today. Boy I am on a roll! I am not a huge football fan so while the boys are enjoying there sports, I am enjoying mine..:)  I really wanted to try my hand at a romantic shabby chic vintage feel, I think it came out great. I created this circle easel card using my nestabilities dies. The background doilie actually looks like lace, I colored it with Tim Holtz distress ink in tattered rose and sprayed some glimmer mist on. The beautiful Victorian image is actually a cut out that comes included in the stack. I think it worked excellent with the feel I was going for. The sentiment really gives this image a story. The first time they met maybe. I just love it. Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoy this card, stay crafty.
 
Supplies:
DP: Authentique, The lovely collection
I am roses for all flowers
Rhinestones, beads, pearls, from my stash
Spellbinders Fancy tags 3, for sentiment
Spellbinders labels 4, behind image
Spellbinders Grand circles and scallop circles for card base
Memento ink in Rich cocoa for stamping sentiment
Sentiment, I cannot recall were it is from :(
Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut stain and tattered rose
Glimmer mist in Pearle
 
I plan to enter this easel card into the following challenges:
  
 
 


10 comments:

  1. super creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love vintage and you did such a beautiful job with this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I LOVE this card. So pretty and romantic with the beautiful flowers and doily. The pin is gorgeous. I love the vintage look. I haven't had much luck with it, but am inspired to give it another try.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Gents and Gems Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a word BEAUTIFUL. Stunning card. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Great vintage image :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.. Love the image and the way you coloured.Thanks for playing with charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Much appreciate your article on the matter. I plan to check in down the road. Thanks Again!
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete